G Crook & Sons and its subsidiaries namely but not limited to: GCS Agricentre, The George Albert Hotel and Spa, The New Inn West Knighton, The Black Dog Broadmayne, G Crook & Sons Tyreworld, The Clay Pigeon Raceway, G Crook & Sons Angel Autos (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
Maintaining the security of your data is of paramount importance to us and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights.
This notice, which including without limitation applies when using any of our trading companies or information/trading websites such as but not limited to: www.gcrookandsons.co.uk | www.gcsagricentre.co.uk | www.gcsaa.co.uk | www.gahotel.co.uk | www.newinnwestknighton.co.uk | www.blackdogbroadmayne.co.uk , www.claypigeonraceway.com provides you with information about:
- How we use your data
- What personal data we collect
- Who we share your data with
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained; and
- Your rights relating to your personal data
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, when applicable, the “GDPR”), and the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC), the data controller is G Crook & Sons of Lower Glebe Farm, West Knighton, Dorchester, Dorset, DT28PE
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this websites (which may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, entry page, exit page, length of visit, number of page views, route taken through this website, and similar information);
information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
any other information that you choose to send to us.
USING PERSONAL DATA
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal data to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services
purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications;
- and deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password except when you log in to the website.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable the use of the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
We collect and store information you submit to us when making a booking, for the purpose of reserving your requested spaces at our event and maintaining a record of attendance.
We collect and store information you submit to us about events (and corresponding locations) you would like to publish on our site.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
the payment of a fee; and
the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time.
PRIVACY STATEMENT UPDATE
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
We may also notify you of changes to our privacy statement by email.
The website contains links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but does not endorse the material on these sites.
- If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- Email us on: email@example.com (Subject: GDPR Enquiries)
- By Post to: GDPR Enquiries, G Crook & Sons, Lower Glebe Farm, West Knighton, Dorchester, Dorset, DT28PEYou have the right to make a complaint at any time to the local data protection supervisory authority which, for the UK, is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance and we will do our utmost to deal with any enquiries or issues that you may have in a timely and professional manor.